Lead Time: After mid in July.
Designed to be spacious, Phrozen’s Post-Curing UV Lamp fits the build volume for all Phrozen 5.5” Printers. This unit provides fast curing by using 365nm, 385nm, 405nm UV-LEDs, and uses plates that rotate 360 degrees to ensure that your models are cured evenly.
It’s easy to use and has a stable power supply and cooling system which makes it ideal for long-term use. The UV Lamp also comes with a built-in safety interlock system that is applicable for 100-240V 50-60Hz Voltage.
- 【Great Inner Capacity】17.5 x 14 x 18.5 cm inner capacity, which fits build volume for Phrozen 5.5" Printers.
【Fast Curing by UV-LEDs】We use 365nm, 385nm, 405nm UV-LEDs (60W in total) to cure the inner, middle, and outer layers, respectively.
【360 Degree All-Around Curing】The plate will rotate 360 degree and cure models without any blind spots.
【Stable Power Supply】It has a stable power supply which makes it ideal for long-term use.
【Easy Operation】Phrozen Cure comes with a digital control system. One-click finishes all setup.
Machine Size: L21.5 x W19.5 x H28.5 cm
- Inner Capacity: L17.5 x W14 x H18.5 cm
- Machine Weight: 4.2 kg
- LED Specification: 365nm, 385nm, and 405nm.
- UV Light Intensity: 60W in Total.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50-60Hz
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require an import license for purchasing curing lamps. Please click here for more details.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
Return & Warranty
- According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have the option to request a refund within a period of 13 days. However, please note that the refund does not cover the shipping fees and tax/VAT charges. To initiate the refund process, you need to submit a request to the Phrozen Support Center within this 13-day timeframe. It is important to ensure that the product is returned in its original condition, and the entire batch order must be sent back. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
- All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the LCD screen and the FEP film. LCD screens for the Sonic Mighty 8K, Sonic Mini 8K, Sonic Mega 8K, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.
*Kind reminder: We would suggest pairing our printers with Phrozen's resins to prevent surface paint damage. If a problem occurs, please feel free to contact our support team.